Quality Assurance & Food Safety Technician
El Prat de Llobregat
Quality Assurance Department
- Management and monitoring of FAMI-QS and FSSC 22000 animal and human food safety standards.
- Management and monitoring of the ISO 9001 Quality system
- Participation in external certification audits, sanitation and FDA inspections
- Participation in customer audits
- Documentary management of the systems
- Internal operational audits and in-house food safety training
- Participation in internal, supplier and customer incident management.
Food Science and Technology or Food Engineering or Biology or Veterinary or Chemistry or similar.
Additional: Master’s degree in food quality and safety.
Design and implementation of food safety regulations: Food (BRC,IFS,SQF,FSSC 22000/ISO 22000) and/or Feed (FAMI-QS/GMP+).
Design and implementation of quality standards (ISO 9001) and/or environmental (ISO 14001) or similar (e.g. ISO 22716).
Advanced office package
USA Regulations: FSMA
Ability to write procedures and draw processes.
Experience in Quality/Food Safety/Regulatory departments implementing quality/food safety regulations GMP+, FAMI-QS BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001.